Welcome to the Rollins College Retirement Plan. This website is your resource for retirement planning and plan updates. Review plan documents, schedule an appointment with a Transamerica Retirement Planning Consultant, or sign in to view your account and access details about your plan. Our goal is to help you meet your goals—both to and throughout retirement—with automated tools, solutions and services that evolve to meet your changing needs. Save now for a sunnier retirement tomorrow.
Planning for retirement can prove elusive…or confusing! Things to keep in mind:
- The longer you wait to start saving, the more you'll need to save.
- Setting a realistic goal boosts your chances of success.
- Your retirement plan may be the best way to make sure you don't outlive your savings.
- With Social Security, bigger things come to those who wait.
- Thinking of working in retirement? Think again.
1. Calculate your retirement income needs.
2. Develop a savings strategy and write it down.
3. Get educated about investing.
4. Join your employer-sponsored retirement plan!
5. Remember: Your retirement plan is part of your total compensation.
6. Take advantage of the federal Saver's Credit if you qualify.